awww shucks, an inspiring award
Big thanks to Molly at Love Well Live Well for the very inspiring award! Please visit her page http://lovewell-livewell.com, where her mission states: “I love learning and sharing about holistic wellness. This site was developed as extra motivation to remember to love myself and prioritize my wellbeing, as well as a hope to be a small source of inspiration to others.” Her blog is diverse and helpful – check it out!
These are the requests of award recipients:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers for this award and link to them. (I changed this number from 15 to 7 because of the time it takes to copy/paste/post/type/YIKES!)
4. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
1. Dennis at Gotta Find a Home: http://gottafindahome.wordpress.com. Dennis is chronicling the lives of homeless people. This one is particularly touching to me because the homeless hold a special place in my heart. More on that some other time.
2. Andrew Mellen at his site’s blog: http://blog.andrewmellen.com. He’s all about simplification and less stuff. Plus I’m in love with his mother’s day message.
3. Maryanna Hoggatt at Little Wolf: http://littlewolfblog.com. It’s so inspiring to see people following their passion – especially when that passion induces grins, gasps and giggles. If you enjoy whimsy, fantasy and downright creativity, this blog is for you.
4. Robbie Bobby Boy at Letters to a Nichiren Buddhist: http://www.nichirenletters.com. Nam myoho renge kyo. Period. 🙂
5. Harula Ladd at Words That Serve: http://wordsthatserve.wordpress.com. I nominated her last time I received an award, too. I just love everything she does.
6. Terry Marotta at Exit Only: http://terrymarotta.wordpress.com. Terry and I occasionally share an editorial page in The Winchester Star. She is funny, creative and seems to have a bottomless well of inspiration.
7. Charlotte Porter at Momaste Blog: http://momasteblog.wordpress.com. All I can say is, “If you like this blog you’ll LOVE Momaste!” 😉
Thank you for the shout out! Happy blogging!
From mine to yours,